These vegan apple cinnamon pancakes are so light and delicious, you’d never guess they are free of eggs and dairy! The perfect breakfast to enjoy with your family on Saturday morning.
Don’t you love the weekend? You can slow down a little and enjoy a nice breakfast.
I especially like to add a little more flavor to my pancakes in the fall. Whether it’s apple cinnamon, or pumpkin, or chocolate chips…these are all good additions in my book.
These vegan apple cinnamon pancakes are really easy to make, and they get pretty light and fluffy, which is wonderful, because sometimes egg free pancakes can be a little chewy, which is not my favorite quality in a pancake.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Vegan Apple Cinnamon Pancakes.
Yummy vegan apple cinnamon pancakes are a wonderful weekend breakfast option.
- Put the dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk together with a fork.
Add the wet ingredients, stir. Let everything sit for a few minutes until the batter starts to rise.
- Meanwhile, you should be heating your frying pan and about a tablespoon of buttery spread over medium heat. We have an electric stove and I put it at about 5. The secret to good pancakes, (not just these) is to get your pan nice and hot before you spoon the batter in.
- When the butter is melted and the pan is good and hot, spoon your batter in, and turn the heat down a tad, to medium low. Once the edges of the pancake look done, and you see a few little bubbles forming in the pancakes, flip them over. DON’T WANDER AWAY! I am a big multi-tasker, and I just cannot leave the pancake pan when cooking. They will burn. Believe me, I’ve done it many a time.
- Once done, remove from pan and add more buttery spread as needed for the next round.
Serving size is two small pancakes.
These vegan apple cinnamon pancakes are:
- perfect for a family breakfast
- great when topped with maple syrup or powdered sugar
- easy to make, and so fluffy!
Enjoy with your favorite maple syrup, cinnamon sugar, or chopped apples on top!
These are not gluten free, since they are made with spelt, which although it is lower in gluten, is not gluten free. If you are looking for a gluten free pancake recipe, I posted one here.