These flourless peanut butter banana cookies are so chewy and yummy! Gluten free, grain free, and vegan, too!
I found a delicious new flourless cookie recipe! Try it, you won’t be disappointed. I love a cookie recipe that has just a few ingredients, and this one is very easy to whip up. The texture is nice and chewy and there is lots and lots of peanut butter flavor. The best part about these flourless peanut butter cookies is that they come together quickly, so if you have an urgent need for some cookies, these are perfect!
If you can’t do peanut butter, you could try almond butter, or even sunbutter! I think sunbutter would be a delicious substitution in this recipe.
These flourless peanut butter banana cookies are:
- gluten free and grain free
- chewy and flavorful
- perfect for weekend baking
Recipe adapted slightly from Gluten Free Easily
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Cookies.
- 1 mashed banana not overly ripe, but not hard
- 1 cup peanut butter I use Jif natural
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Tablespoon ground flax seed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. If your peanut butter is chilled, you will need to let it come to room temperature first.
- Drop spoonfuls of the batter onto the cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cookies cool on cookie sheet for about 10 minutes, then move to wire racks.
If you’re in a baking mood, you may want to try these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. They’re perfect for fall!