When it’s hot outside, there’s nothing like a cold treat to help you stay cool. You’ll these fruity lemonade popsicles – they combine fresh fruit with tangy lemonade. These are simple and delicious!
Summertime is the best, isn’t it? Warm weather, sunshine, lots of outdoor time, and plenty of delicious, seasonal treats.
Popsicles are an easy recipe to make with children – especially younger children. It’s pretty easy to have your kids help pour the liquid into a popsicle mold and then insert the sticks before putting them in the freezer.
These pops are extra fun with the addition of a rainbow of fresh fruit. You can easily customize these according to your family’s preferences! Just about any fruit will work well in this recipe.
- Lemonade – I like to make my own lemonade, but you can definitely use store bought lemonade or limeade. You could also use homemade strawberry lemonade.
- Fruit – I used raspberries, pineapple, and blueberries, but you could use many different fruits. Strawberries, peaches, watermelon, kiwi, or cherries are a few ideas that come to mind. You can be creative with this recipe.
I like to use a popsicle mold to make my popsicles. There are a lot of varieties out there. You can find many different molds on Amazon. There are different shapes, and different kinds of sticks, and other variations.
If you don’t have an ice pop mold, you could make these the old fashioned way, pouring the mixture into paper cups with sticks inside.
If your kiddos would prefer a smooth texture rather than the pieces of fruit in these ice pops, you could easily blend the fruit and lemonade in a blender before pouring the mixture into the mold and freezing.
Number of Servings
The measurements in the recipe will make eight lemonade fruit popsicles, but depending on the size of your popsicle mold, you may need more or less of the ingredients.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Fruity Lemonade Popsicles.
- 2 ½ cups lemonade
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup pineapple chunks
- ½ cup blueberries
- Drop the fruit into the popsicle molds in the order you prefer. You can make a rainbow effect depending on the fruit you choose!
- Fill popsicle molds with lemonade, place the cover on, and insert sticks.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours.
- To remove popsicles from the mold, allow it to sit out for about 15 minutes to thaw slightly, or run lukewarm water over the outside of the mold to loosen the popsicles. Enjoy!