Enjoy a taste of the tropics with these super creamy pina colada popsicles! Coconut milk and fresh pineapple combine to make an easy, dairy free, summer treat that’s oh so refreshing.
But pineapple and coconut is the best combination, isn’t it?
There’s nothing that says tropical island like the combination of fresh pineapple with rich coconut milk. These dairy free pina colada popsicles are an easy way to take a mini-vacation without leaving your house!
This is a super simple dessert to make, and requires just 3 ingredients!
- Fresh Pineapple – I really think fresh pineapple is going to provide the best flavor in this recipe, so if you can find fresh pineapple, that’s best!
- Full Fat Coconut Milk – I know some of you have a coconut allergy, so if that’s the case, you can use a different dairy free milk. However, these will not be quite the same without the coconut milk! Rich, full fat coconut milk is the key to the creamy texture of these popsicles.
- Maple Syrup – I like to use maple syrup for this recipe, but you could use honey or agave syrup.
Step by Step Instructions
- Place the pinapple, coconut milk, and maple syrup into the blender.
- Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into a popsicle mold.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours, or until firm.
If you need a quick dairy free frozen dessert, try the pineapple nice cream in the video below:
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Dairy Free Pina Colada Popsicles.
- Place all ingredients in blender, and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze until solid, about 6-8 hours.
- To remove from molds, run under warm water for a few seconds. Dip the frozen popsicles in some shredded coconut before serving if desired.
- Makes 8 popsicles. Depending on the size of your mold, you may have a little bit of the mixture leftover, It's delicious to drink!