The Gluten Free Gifts in Jars Ebook is here!
I’m really excited to introduce this ebook! I love giving food gifts, whether it is for the Christmas season, or for another occasion. Jarred gifts are a wonderful way to give the gift of a homemade treat that can be enjoyed when the holiday season is over. It’s personal, because you are sharing something that you took the time to put together for the recipient.
Why should those with food sensitivities miss out on the fun of jarred gifts? You don’t have to!
These recipes can be made for your friends who have gluten sensitivities, who may not get to enjoy as many homemade treats. I have also included dairy and egg substitutions so that as many people as possible can enjoy these recipes. I hope that these gluten free jarred gifts will be enjoyed by many families this year! :)
A jar of cookie mix or soup mix with a recipe card is a great gift for:
- school teachers
- music teachers
- anyone you want to share a delicious treat with!
Let’s take a peek inside Gluten Free Gifts in Jars:
Gluten Free Gifts in Jars includes:
- 10 recipes for soups mixes, seasoning mixes, and cookie mixes
- 5 recipes that are favorite recipes that I’ve published before, but now include instructions for making them jarred gifts
- 5 recipes that are brand new and unpublished!
- information about what kind of supplies are needed for packaging and where to buy them
- printable gift tags and recipe cards to make gifting the jarred recipes easy
- all of the recipes include substitutions to make them dairy or egg free as needed
- 7 of the 10 recipes are free of the top 8 allergens (the other three recipes contain nuts but can be made without them)
And here is what a printable recipe card looks like:
Printable cards are included for each recipe in this ebook. I recommend printing them on cardstock and securing them to the jar with a bit of baker’s twine or washi tape.
This ebook is a PDF, which means that it is designed to be viewed on your computer. You can easily print it out, and indeed you will want to print out some of the pages, like the printable gift tags and the recipe cards that go along with each recipe. There are also ways to view PDFs on tablets, too.
What are people saying about Gluten Free Gifts in Jars?
Kelly makes assembling delicious and thoughtful treats a cinch! – Julia Mueller, theroastedroot.net
Gluten free gift giving is made easy and tasty this year with Gluten Free Gifts in Jars. – Cindy Gordon, vegetarianmamma.com
Thank you so much for taking the time to read about Gluten Free Gifts in Jars! And thank you so much for visiting The Pretty Bee. I really appreciate you reading and sharing my recipes, and I look forward to sharing even more with you this year.
Click the button below to purchase Gluten Free Gifts in Jars:
Gluten Free Gifts in Jars is now available for Kindle! You can purchase the Kindle version right HERE.