I love giving food gifts, whether it is for the Christmas season, or for another occasion. Jarred gifts are a wonderful way to give the gift of a homemade treat that can be enjoyed when the holiday season is over. It’s personal, because you are sharing something that you took the time to put together for the recipient.
Why should those with food sensitivities miss out on the fun of jarred gifts? You don’t have to!
A jar of cookie mix or soup mix with a recipe card is a great gift for:
- school teachers
- music teachers
- anyone you want to share a delicious treat with!
- 10 recipes for soups mixes, seasoning mixes, and cookie mixes
- information about what kind of supplies are needed for packaging and where to buy them
- printable gift tags and recipe cards to make gifting the jarred recipes easy
- all of the recipes include substitutions to make them dairy or egg free as needed
- 7 of the 10 recipes are free of the top 8 allergens (the other three recipes contain nuts but can be made without them)
Printable cards are included for each recipe in this ebook. I recommend printing them on cardstock and securing them to the jar with a bit of baker’s twine or washi tape.
This ebook is a PDF, which means that it is designed to be viewed on your computer. You can easily print it out, and indeed you will want to print out some of the pages, like the printable gift tags and the recipe cards that go along with each recipe.
Click the button below to purchase Gluten Free Gifts in Jars:
Gluten Free Gifts in Jars is now available for Kindle! You can purchase the Kindle version right HERE.