Pumpkin spice mini bundt cakes with a sweet cream cheese icing are the perfect Thanksgiving dessert!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NestleHolidayBaking#CollectiveBias
Can you believe it’s November already? It’s so crazy how that happens…it’s Halloween one minute, and you’re planning Thanksgiving menus the next!
I’ve been thinking about Thanksgiving for a few days because I am hosting again this year, and I like to have everything all planned out. I love hosting Thanksgiving. It’s one of my favorite holidays. We have our traditions – we wake up, make hot chocolate, and watch the parade on TV in our pajamas. Depending on what time we are having family over, I may be busy in the kitchen early in the morning as well.
I don’t do the exact same meal each year, I like to change it up a little bit. Of course some things stay the same…we have a turkey, and mashed potatoes, and obviously some kind of pumpkin dessert.
One thing that never changes is my preference for Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin in my recipes. I refuse to use any other brand of pumpkin for my baking. It’s all-natural, pure, and is grown and canned in the USA. Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin gives my desserts the best flavor and texture! It’s an ingredient that I count on to make my Thanksgiving desserts turn out perfectly.
Plus, pumpkin is a superfood that’s full of vitamin A and lots of fiber, so you can feel good about eating it! I love that the only ingredient is pumpkin – it’s a food allergy mom’s dream. :)
These pumpkin spice mini bundt cakes are so fun and delicious for Thanksgiving, and they couldn’t be any easier to make! The batter comes together quickly without a mixer, and after cooling, you just top them with a simple cream cheese icing.
In addition to being easy, these little cakes will also fill your home with a delicious pumpkin spice aroma while they bake! So cozy – I love all the Thanksgiving smells as I prepare the meal.
And most of all, I love getting to sit down to enjoy the meal with family and friends. There’s nothing better than a delicious dessert and good conversation after a holiday meal!
If you are not gluten free, regular flour will work just fine in this pumpkin spice mini bundt cakes. And feel free to use regular dairy cream cheese if that works for your diet. These will still turn out delicious!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Pumpkin Spice Mini Bundt Cakes with Cream Cheese Glaze (Vegan, GF).
Cute little pumpkin spice mini bundt cakes are topped with cream cheese icing for a sweet Thanksgiving treat!
- 1½ cups gluten free flour blend if you are not gluten free, all-purpose flour works as well
- 7/8 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- pinch ground cloves
- 5/8 cup Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz.
- ⅓ cup organic canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 7/8 cup water
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour four mini bundt pans and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Place the dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
- Add the Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin, organic canola oil, vanilla extract, apple cider vinegar, and water. Mix well with a spoon until smooth and combined.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared mini bundt pans and smooth out with the back of the spoon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 27-32 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let the cakes cool in the pan for about 10 minutes, then turn them over to remove from the pans and cool on a wire rack.
- Once the cakes are completely cool, make the icing. Place the vegan buttery spread and the non-dairy cream cheese in a mixing bowl and beat until fluffy. Sift in the confectioner's sugar and drizzle in the non-dairy milk.
- Beat until smooth and creamy. Spoon into a pastry bag and pipe onto the cooled bundt cakes.
- Serve immediately.
Be sure to check out Nestle’s Flavorful Moments Pinterest board for more baking ideas this holiday season!
In addition to Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin, 15 oz., Nestle has many more products for delicious holiday baking. As always, be sure to read labels to make sure they fit in with your particular dietary needs. I found Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin at WalMart, in the canned fruit aisle.
Have you started thinking about Thanksgiving yet? What will you be making for dessert?