I’m so happy to introduce you to Kristine from Kristine’s Kitchen. Kristine shares healthy and delicious recipes on her beautiful blog, and her photography is always so mouthwatering! I can’t wait to try her no bake energy bites, salmon power salad, and hummus and grilled vegetable wrap. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe today, Kristine!
Hi there! I’m Kristine from Kristine’s Kitchen. I’m super excited to be guest posting here at The Pretty Bee today!
I love sharing recipes for healthy, family-friendly meals and snacks. I also have a major sweet tooth so you will find plenty of sweet treats shared at Kristine’s Kitchen as well! I’m so lucky to have an amazing husband and two beautiful children (my kitchen helpers!). In addition to being a wife and mom, I’m also a part-time third grade teacher. When I have a few free minutes, you will either find me in the kitchen, or at my computer blogging and sharing recipes. Yes, life is busy but amazing!
What’s on your summer bucket list this year? A few weeks ago my 5-year-old was telling my sister and I her list of things that she wants to do this summer. At the top of her list? Make popsicles! At that point, we didn’t even own a popsicle mold, but I quickly fixed that. :)
To make these Pineapple-Peach Yogurt Popsicles, you only need 4 ingredients: pineapple, peaches, Greek yogurt, and a little honey. Using your blender, you puree the pineapple and peaches together. Then mix a little honey into the Greek yogurt to sweeten it up a bit. Finally, in your popsicle molds, place dollops of Greek yogurt in between layers of the pineapple-peach puree and freeze. It’s that easy!
These popsicles are a perfect snack on a hot summer afternoon, when you need something refreshing to cool you down. While they taste like a treat, you can feel good about feeding these to your family because they are made with real, healthy ingredients.
I left the skin on my peaches because it adds even more nutrition, and don’t the little red flecks look so pretty in the popsicles? Cool, creamy, and refreshing, you will love these Pineapple-Peach Yogurt Popsicles!
- 2 cups chopped peaches, pitted and unpeeled (2-3 medium peaches)
- 2 cups chopped pineapple, peeled and cored
- 1 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp. honey
- Place peaches and pineapple in a blender. Puree until mostly smooth. Transfer to a liquid measuring cup for easy pouring.
- In a small bowl, stir together Greek yogurt and honey.
- To fill the popsicle molds, alternate pouring a little bit of the pineapple-peach puree, with spooning little dollops of the yogurt mixture, until molds are full. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze. (For popsicle molds that use wooden sticks, a layer of foil can help to hold the sticks in place.)
- To release popsicles, place molds under warm running water for a few seconds. Popsicles will keep in the freezer for a few weeks.
- Makes 10 three ounce popsicles.
Thanks for reading! Be sure to come visit me at Kristine’s Kitchen! See you soon!
Latest posts by Kelly Roenicke (see all)
- Gluten Free and Vegan Sugar Cookie Bars. - February 13, 2017
- Chocolate Valentine Cupcakes (Gluten Free, Vegan). - February 9, 2017
- Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Sauce. - February 6, 2017