This decadent dark chocolate almond bark with almonds and pistachios requires just four ingredients and a minute in the microwave! An easy dessert recipe.
Are you a Last Minute Lucy like me this Valentine’s Day? We don’t go nuts over here, but we do exchange small gifts, and we definitely try to make it a special day for our boys as well. We’re probably going to order in Indian food and relax at home. I’m a little bit last minute because I do have to run to the store to pick up a couple more little things today, and I also need to help my six year old make some special valentines for grandparents.
If you’re pressed for time, but still want to make a homemade treat, this dark chocolate almond bark is a very easy recipe! And what’s Valentine’s Day without some chocolate?
This almond bark is so easy, and looks kind of impressive. It does not look like a 5 minute dessert, which is exactly how long it takes to whip it up. You just need dark chocolate chips, sea salt, pistachios, and almonds. And a refrigerator. That’s it. And it’s so, so good, and very addictive.
Looking for more easy vegan candy recipes? Try these chocolate covered coconut bars!
Dark Chocolate Almond Pistachio Bark.
- 1 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Put the chocolate chips in a glass bowl. Microwave for 45 seconds. Stir, then microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the wax paper, and spread into a rectangle using the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle the nuts over the chocolate. Press lightly into the chocolate with your hand.
- Sprinkle sea salt over the chocolate and nuts.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill for two hours.
- Break into pieces.
- Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator as it gets a little soft at room temperature.
What are your Valentine’s Day plans?
Want more chocolate recipes? Follow my Chocolate board on Pinterest!