This easy hot corn dip is just right for game day! A gluten free, dairy free appetizer that everyone will love!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Silk. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support me!
Summer is almost over…can you even believe it?
Well, if you are a football-loving person, I guess the end of summer means that we are heading into tailgating season. (Note: I am NOT a football-loving person). But football means tailgating, and tailgating means yummy food. And I am a food-loving person!
Dips, appetizers, snacks, sandwiches…all the tailgating food options appeal to me! But I especially love a good hot dip with crispy chips or crackers.
I wanted to make a dairy free version of a creamy, hot corn dip. This dip is full of flavor and so delicious – everyone loves it!
Since Meatless Mondays and Monday Night Football coincide, why not put meat on the sidelines this football season? With tasty appetizer recipes like this hot corn dip, it’s easy to do!
Removing meat from your diet for just one day a week is an easy way to make a positive change for both the planet and your family. Plant based dishes are colorful, filling, and delicious. An easy way to go dairy free as well as meat free is to use Silk dairy free products in place of dairy products.
I used Silk Unsweetened Coconut Milk in this corn dip – it gave the dip a wonderful creamy texture. Silk non-dairy milks are lactose free, cholesterol free, and contain no high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, or artificial colors. They can be used in place of dairy milk in all your favorite recipes.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Easy Hot Corn Dip.
- 3 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup Silk Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 cup non-dairy cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 ½ Tablespoons gluten free flour blend all-purpose flour is okay, too
- hot pepper flakes
- red bell pepper diced
- fresh parsley
- chips or crackers for serving
- Saute the onion and corn kernels in the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add the Silk unsweetened coconut milk, non-dairy cream cheese, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Stir well until combined.
- Sprinkle the flour over the dip. Reduce heat to low and stir for a few minutes until the dip thickens up.
- Pour dip into a bowl and top with diced red bell pepper, parsley, and red pepper flakes. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers. Enjoy!
Be sure to visit Silk for more recipe ideas and a chance to win a giveaway!
This conversation is sponsored by Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.