I have a really quick and easy (and cute!) DIY project for you today. Perfect for a last minute handmade Mother’s Day gift. They have such sweet little succulents in the garden department at Lowe’s, and I wanted to make an equally pretty container for this little one we picked up the other day.
You know me, I always have glitter and mod podge around, so I decided to glitter up a tiny terra cotta pot.
- small plant (I chose a succulent)
- small terra cotta pot (mine is 2″ in diameter, the smallest size they had at JoAnn Fabrics)
- mod podge
- glitter – I love Martha Stewart Fine Glitter
- paint brush
Step By Step Instructions
- Brush mod podge all over your pot.
- Cover with glitter and let dry.
- Insert your plant…all done!
Look how cute and teeny and glittery!
Now I want to go get several of these guys and do more pots in different pastel colors!