Have you ever gotten into a cooking or baking rut?
Have you ever felt like you’re eating the same things again and again?
If you have food allergies or intolerances, then the answer to both of those questions is probably yes, and YES.
When your diet is somewhat limited, it’s easy to feel bored with your food choices. While your diet may be safe, you may feel that it lacks the variety or flavor you’re craving.
This series is all about adding more flavor, more color, and more variety to your gluten free, dairy free, and egg free diet.
There are so many foods that are naturally gluten free, dairy free, and egg free, and I’ve tried to incorporate them into these recipes as much as possible.
There’s no reason to be bored when you can eat homemade cinnamon applesauce, butternut squash soup with bacon, cranberry blueberry crisp, and roasted brussels sprouts. It’s time to get back in the kitchen with these recipes and start cooking up something delicious!
- Pasta e Fagioli Soup
- Crockpot Corn and Potato Soup
- Easy Creamed Spinach
- Tomato Quinoa with Zucchini and Onions
- Green Beans with Garlic and Dill
- Chewy Almond Meal Cookies
- Cozy Cinnamon Applesauce
- Creamy Tomato Florentine Soup
- Honey Mustard Quinoa Salad with Ham and Peas
- 30 Comforting Gluten Free and Vegan Soup Recipes
- Coconut Chocolate Chip Steel Cut Oats
- Easy Glazed Carrots
- Butternut Squash and Apple Soup with Bacon
- Gluten Free and Vegan Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- Cheesy Broccoli Quinoa Sausage Casserole
- Cheesy Garlic Spinach Rice
- Creamed Corn
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Apples
- Vegan Quinoa with Butternut Squash and Black Beans
- Stocking Your Pantry for Holiday Baking
- Creamy Chip Dip
- Roasted Rainbow Carrots with Thyme
- Cranberry Blueberry Crisp
- Pumpkin Pecan Muffins with Chocolate Chips
- Broccoli Potato Soup with Roasted Chick Peas
- Curried Yellow Split Pea and Creamy Cashew Dip
- Romanesco Soup with Pistachios
- 40 Vegan and Gluten Free Thanksgiving Recipes
- Buttery Coconut Granola
- Pumpkin Pie Crumble Bars
- Double Chocolate Mug Cake
Allergy Friendly Ingredients
If you’re not sure where to start with finding allergy friendly ingredients, take a look at these posts:
- Stocking an Allergy Friendly Pantry
- Allergy Friendly Products You Can Buy on Amazon
- Products That Are Free of the Top 8 Allergens
Allergy Friendly Ebook
Do you have other food allergies or different dietary needs? Although it can be tricky to remove even more foods from your diet, I believe that you can enjoy amazing, easy recipes even when cooking for multiple food allergies. Delicious casseroles, soups, snacks, and rich desserts can be yours to enjoy – it just takes good recipes and a little practice.
There are 40 wonderful recipes that are free of the top 8 allergens, gluten, and sesame in my new ebook, Allergy Free and Delicious.
If you’re eager to expand your recipe options and want to find easy, family friendly meals, click HERE to find out more about Allergy Free and Delicious.
Hey Pretty Bee ;-) Just got here from the healthy family and home where I am a huge groupie ;-) I’m very excited about Your 31 day series and started with Your Gramma’s chip dip. I will be forwarding Your site to all my groupies ;-) I very much liked that You shared such a wonderful part of Yourself and Your memories. Very Nice. I look forward to my health improving due to Your hard work and generosity! Thank You and many blessings upon You & Yours. A new fan, Becky
Hi Becky, Thank you for your kind words! I hope you find some recipes you like!
Hey Kelly, Though I like Pretty Bee ;-) I can not for the life of me figure out how to just leave a comment… I can only find reply buttons… so I replying. I have just finished the survey… . So I would like to be entered into the drawing for mags. Thank You and Bless You & Yours!
Annie F. Downs (@anniefdowns)
I cannot wait! I’m DF and GF and it is so hard to find new fun recipes! YAY!
Thanks, Annie! I hope you find some recipes that you love! :)
Can’t wait to see all the deliciousness that you have planned, Kelly! It sounds like October is going to be one tasty month. ;)
Jessica Levinson (@jlevinsonrd)
Fun! I just posted a gluten-free, egg-free recipe on my blog today, although it doesn’t really fit in any of these categories. Look forward to seeing what you make!
Thanks, Jessica! Off to check out your recipe now!
Dannii @ Hungry Healthy Happy
Awesome! I can’t wait to see the recipes :)
Lisa @ Healthy Nibbles & Bits
What a fun idea! Excited to see what posts you have lined up!
Can’t wait to see what you have in store for us!
Lindsay L, RD (@LeanGrnBeanBlog)
sounds like it’s going to be a delicious month! can’t wait!
Kristine @ Kristine's Kitchen
Wow! I don’t think I could do 31 days of recipe posts, but I admire you for going for it! Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us!
I am clearly out of my mind, but hopefully it will all work out! :)