These pretty no bake chocolate pies require just a few ingredients and are gluten free and allergen free!
I was really debating about posting another Valentine’s Day recipe. But then I started thinking, maybe you don’t have time for lots of baking. Maybe there isn’t time for chilling cookie dough, rolling it out, cutting out shapes, and then baking cookies. Should you be deprived of a Valentine’s Day dessert? I think not!
Friends who are pulled in too many directions this weekend, this recipe is for you. You can whip up these little chocolate raspberry pies in about 20 minutes, with just 5 or so minutes of active time.
The base of these pies is a simple crust made with cookie crumbs and vegan buttery spread. To keep these allergy friendly, I used Enjoy Life Crunchy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies. You can use any cookie that you like – chocolate sandwich cookies would also work very well. Give those cookies a whirl in the food processor with the buttery spread, and press the crumbs into cupcake liners. Top with melted allergy friendly chocolate and fresh raspberries, and pop them into the freezer for about 15 minutes.
When they come out, give them a quick dusting of powdered sugar.
That’s all there is to it! A quick and easy dessert for you to enjoy this weekend. No fuss, no stress, just chocolate and raspberries. And a cookie crust. Does it get any better than that?
- 12 Enjoy Life Crunchy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 6 Tablespoons vegan buttery spread
- 1½ cups dairy free chocolate chips
- 36 fresh raspberries
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Place the double chocolate chip cookies in a food processor and pulse until they become fine crumbs. Add the vegan buttery spread and pulse until the mixture holds together.
- Line a muffin tin with parchment cupcake liners. Press the cookie crumb mixture into each liner.
- Put the dairy free chocolate into a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for one minute. Stir, then microwave for 15 second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate is smooth and melted.
- Spoon some chocolate into each cupcake liner. Press three berries into the chocolate.
- Place the muffin tin in the freezer for about 15 minutes or until the chocolate is firm.
- Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
There you go! Now you can make a sweet treat for your sweetheart without spending all day in the kitchen!
Follow my Gluten Free Desserts board on Pinterest for even more inspiration!