Berry tea popsicles are a great way to stay hydrated in the summer!
Are you a tea drinker? I will drink chamomile tea, or green tea, but I don’t get much more adventurous than that. Darryl has been really into this Blueberry Tea lately. He was making it, and it smelled amazing, and was such a gorgeous shade of dark pinky red, that I had a lightbulb moment: “TEA POPSICLES!” Yay!
And it was so easy from there. I just heated some cranberry juice cocktail, chopped up some berries, threw a few tea bags in the hot juice, and once it all cooled down, poured it into the popsicle molds. Then through the magical power of my freezer, I had refreshing and delicious summer berry tea popsicles.
This popsicle recipe is of course, totally customizable. Add more tea bags if you want, use different juice, add more/less/different berries…it’s all up to you!
These are so fun to make and to eat! There’s nothing better than a nice refreshing ice pop on a burning hot day.
Berry Tea Popsicles
Berry tea ice popsicles - fresh and juicy for summer!
- 3 3/4 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 3 Celestial Seasons True Blueberry Tea bags
- 6 strawberries sliced
- 36 blueberries
- Pour the cranberry juice cocktail in a bowl, and microwave for 2 minutes or until steaming.
- Remove from microwave and place the 2 teabags in the juice to steep.
- Allow to steep until cool.
- Divide the fruit evenly among 6 popsicle molds, and then pour the juice over the fruit.
- Place the tops on each mold, then place in freezer.
- Let freeze for at least 4 hours, or until frozen solid.
Have you made any popsicles yet this summer?