Vegan double chocolate mini muffins are a sweet treat that will become a family favorite! Perfect for packing in lunches!
Double Chocolate Mini Muffins - Vegan.
These sweet double chocolate mini muffins are gluten free and vegan.
- ½ cup vegan buttery spread
- 2 Tablespoons ground flax seed
- 6 Tablespoons water
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup oat flour regular flour or gluten free flour would work
- ½ cup almond meal or use more oat flour, or ground pumpkin seeds
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2-3 Tablespoons water
- ⅓ cup dairy free chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a mini muffin tin with paper liners.
Mix ground flax seed and water and let sit until it gels up.
Mix butter, flax eggs, sugar and vanilla. Add dry ingredients, mix.
Add water as needed and stir until batter reaches a good, thickish muffin consistency.
Mix in chocolate chips and scoop batter into lined mini muffin tins.
Bake at 350 for 12 minutes.
You can make your own oat flour, or purchase it.
These vegan and gluten free double chocolate mini muffins are:
- perfectly sized for lunchboxes
- a great treat to make on the weekend
- dairy free, egg free, and allergy friendly