Okay…how did we get to the end of August already? How is it already almost time to go back to school?
Why does summer go so fast and winter goes so slow? And as long as we’re asking questions, what should you pack in your lunchbox if you are gluten free and dairy free?
I can’t answer the first three questions, but I can help out with the last question!
I’ve gathered up twenty-five easy, healthy, and tasty recipes that are perfect for packing in a lunchbox. Whether you are packing lunches for work, or school, or field trips, there are sure to be some recipes here that you’ll love!
This post is for you, but it’s also for me! I needed a little lunchtime inspiration over here as well. When we have to pack a lunch, we tend to turn to the same things again and again. Salmon salad, hummus and crackers, veggies, granola bars…we generally have those on repeat over here.
This list contains everything from salads to snacks to sandwiches and wraps. I hope you’ll be inspired by these wonderful lunch recipes!
- Pancake Sandwiches from Petite Allergy Treats.
- Asian Lettuce Wraps from Gluten Free Zen.
- No-Bake Apricot Chia Energy Bars from Cupcakes and Kale Chips.
- Apple Sandwich from 5 Dollar Dinners.
- Oatmeal Applesauce Cookies from The Pretty Bee.
- Gluten, Dairy, and Sugar Free Muffins from The Little Design Corner.
- Napa Cabbage Almond Chicken Salad from Avocado Pesto.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Waffle Sandwich from Don’t Eat Wheat.
- Zucchini, Ham, and Sun-Dried Tomato Muffins from Eat Drink Paleo.
- BBQ Roasted Chickpeas from My Whole Food Life.
- Grain Free Southern Style Biscuits from The Roasted Root.
- Animal Crackers from Super Healthy Kids.
- Nutty Chocolate Chip Granola Bars from The Pretty Bee.
- Broccoli Fritters from Every Last Bite.
- California Rice Paper Rolls from Simply Gluten Free.
- Mini Paleo Chicken Pesto Pizzas from Fed & Fit.
- Clean Chicken Quesadillas from Spinach for Breakfast.
- Vegan Cheesy Kale Chips from The Pretty Bee.
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies from The Roasted Root.
- Copycat Wheat Thin Crackers from Petite Allergy Treats.
- Grilled Chicken and Veggie Bowls from Picky Palate.
- Smoked Salmon in Avocado Boats from Willow Bird Baking.
- Breadsticks from Craft Remedy.
- Cranberry Tuna Salad on Apple Slices from The Wholesome Dish.
- Tuna and Chickpea Salad from Mediterrasian.
Are you gearing up for back to school? Have you started thinking about packing up lunches yet?
Latest posts by Kelly Roenicke (see all)
- Homemade Dairy Free Ranch Dressing. - April 7, 2017
- Vegan Chocolate Truffle Easter Eggs. - April 5, 2017
- Chocolate Gingerbread Mug Cake (Gluten Free and Vegan). - March 30, 2017