If you love cookie dough, you will love these monster cookie dough bites! These are loaded with oats, sunbutter, chocolate chips, and candy. These little bites are a quick allergy friendly treat that everyone will love!
Don’t you love an easy no-bake dessert?
Especially in the warmer weather, no-bake desserts are a great option. Right now, I can’t remember what warm weather feels like, but I have hope that it’s coming again!
My kids love cookie dough. We typically make regular chocolate chip cookie dough bites, but I had some Choco No-No’s on hand, and I thought it would be a fun change to make monster cookie dough bites.
I love that the candy coated chocolate adds a fun pop of spring color to this easy dessert. These little treats are really easy to make, and they’re perfect for anything from a school lunchbox to an Easter dessert table.
- certified gluten free oats
- vegan buttery spread
- ground flax seed meal
- brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- dairy free mini chocolate chips
- allergy friendly candy coated chocolate
- Oats – If you are gluten free, you need to make sure that the oats you use are labeled, “Certified Gluten Free.” I like GF Harvest Oats, because they are made in an allergy friendly facility. You can find them on Amazon.
- Vegan Buttery Spread – I used Earth Balance Soy Free Vegan Buttery Spread. If you have a different brand that you prefer, that would probably work. You could also try these bites with coconut oil, although there may be more of a coconut flavor if you use that.
- Candy Coated Chocolate – We love Choco No-No’s, which are free of the top 9 allergens. If you have a different brand that you prefer, you can use that instead.
Step by Step Instructions
- Process the certified gluten free oats in the food processor until they are finely ground.
2. Add the ground flax seed, vegan buttery spread, brown sugar, sunbutter, salt, and vanilla, and pulse until the mixture comes together.
3. Turn off the food processor and stir in the dairy free mini chocolate chips.
4. Use your hands to roll the dough into balls. Press 2 or 3 Choco No-No’s into each ball. Place the cookie dough bites in the refrigerator to chill.
Store these cookie dough bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They should stay fresh for about a week.
You could store these in the freezer if you like! They should stay fresh in the freezer for about 3 months. Just make sure to allow these to thaw before trying to eat them.
More No-Bake Desserts
- Homemade Magic Shell
- Chocolate Sunbutter Fudge
- No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Spice Cookie Dough Bites
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Monster Cookie Dough Bites (Gluten Free, Vegan).
- Place the certified gluten free oats in a food processor, and process on high speed until the oats are ground into flour.
- Add the ground flax seeds, vegan buttery spread, brown sugar, sunbutter, salt, and vanilla extract into food processor and process until well blended.
- Turn off the food processor and stir in the dairy free mini chocolate chips.
- Use your hands to roll the cookie dough into one inch balls and place onto a waxed paper lined cookie sheet. Press 2 or 3 Choco No-No's into each cookie dough ball.
- Place the cookie dough bites into the refrigerator or freezer to chill for about one hour.
- These cookie dough bites can be stored in the refrigerator for a week or in the freezer for up to three months. Be sure to thaw them out before eating them.