This dairy free creamy cilantro dressing is full of flavor, and just right for serving over mixed greens. This dressing is also perfect for dipping vegetables.
Salad always sounds good in the warm weather, doesn’t it?
But when you have food allergies, sometimes finding a delicious salad dressing is a challenge! Whether it’s your favorite store-bought dressing that’s no longer safe, or a dairy-based dressing that won’t work anymore, it can be tough to find something delicious to top your salad greens.
If you’re feeling a little tired of your normal salad dressing options, you’ll want to give this dairy free creamy cilantro dressing a try. It’s so easy to make with just a few ingredients in the blender, and it adds a lot of flavor to any salad.
Just because you can’t have dairy or nuts doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a delicious creamy salad dressing. This dairy free ranch dressing has always been a favorite at our house, but when you want a change, this creamy cilantro dressing is just the thing. It works really well as a dressing, or as a dip, and you can even use it as a taco topping.
You can use your favorite non-dairy milk and dairy free cream cheese in this dressing. I used the Daiya brand plain cream cheese. If you don’t need to be dairy free, you can go ahead and use dairy milk and cream cheese.
- If you aren’t dairy free, you can use regular cream cheese and milk.
- If you can’t have garlic, you can leave it out. Feel free to add some sweet onion instead.
- Not a cilantro fan? No problem – substitute your favorite herbs. Try chives, dill, or parsley.
Store leftover dressing in the refrigerator. It should stay fresh for about 3 days.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Dairy Free Creamy Cilantro Dressing.
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Blend on high speed until smooth. Taste and add more salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve over salad greens, or with cut veggies, or on tacos.