These dairy free pumpkin mousse parfaits will be the perfect sweet ending to your holiday meal! Delicious and so easy to make.
Thanksgiving is upon us, and with that comes all the meal planning and recipe searching if you’re hosting or helping with a potluck.
And that can be fun, if you love the holidays, but it can also be a bit of work. And if you throw a few food allergies into the mix, well, suddenly there’s an added layer of stress to the meal.
I want to help you eliminate some of the stress, so I have a super simple dessert recipe for you today. This recipe for dairy free pumpkin mousse parfaits is so easy, so tasty, and it’s no-bake! Your kids can even help you with this recipe – if they’re older they can probably do it themselves.
Store-bought ingredients help these parfaits come together really quickly. I’ll take any shortcut available during the holiday season!
How to make dairy free pumpkin mousse parfaits:
- Pulse the cookies and vegan buttery spread in a food processor. Set aside.
- Blend the coco whip, pumpkin, and spices until smooth and creamy. Chill in the refrigerator.
- Spoon the crumbs and the mousse into small jars or wine glasses. Top with pumpkin seeds or chocolate chips.
Some ideas for substitutions for in this dairy free pumpkin mousse recipe:
- if you can’t find cocowhip, you could make whipped coconut cream
- you can use any type of cookies for the crumbs – sugar cookies, graham crackers, chocolate cookies, etc.
- you don’t have to include the vegan buttery spread – it just adds a little richness
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Dairy Free Pumpkin Mousse Parfaits.
These no-bake dairy free pumpkin mousse parfaits are perfect for a holiday dessert!
Place the honey graham cookies and the vegan buttery spread (if using) in a food processor and process on high speed to form crumbs. Set aside.
Place the coco whip, pumpkin puree, powdered sugar, cinnamon, and ginger in a mixing bowl and mix on medium speed until well combined.
Refrigerate the pumpkin mousse for about an hour to chill. You can skip this step if you need to serve it immediately.
Place some crumbs in the bottom of six wine glasses or small bowls. Spoon in some of the chilled pumpkin mousse. Add some more cookie crumbs, and another layer of mousse. Top with a few more crumbs and some pumpkin seeds.
Once these parfaits are assembled, you can store them in the refrigerator for several hours. Any longer than that, and the cookie crumbs will get too soggy.