Delicious banana blueberry muffins are gluten free and dairy free. These make a perfect snack or breakfast!
Imagine a slow Saturday morning. You have coffee brewing, you’re in your pajamas, and you have a batch of warm banana blueberry muffins fresh from the oven. Even better, these muffins are gluten free, dairy free, and nut free.
What could be better than that? This recipe is so easy, and it’s a great way to use up those brown bananas. Do you have a stash of overripe bananas in the freezer? It’s a great way to be prepared for baking things like these muffins or making banana pancakes.
These muffins are great with Namaste Perfect Flour Blend, and they would also work well with King Arthur Gluten Free Flour Blend, or Enjoy Life All-Purpose Flour. If you aren’t gluten free, go ahead and use all-purpose flour or whole wheat flour.
Gluten Free Banana Blueberry Muffins.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a medium sized bowl, sift together the Perfect Flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together the organic canola oil and sugars. Add the eggs, mashed bananas and vanilla, stirring until well blended.
- Fold in the dry ingredients and then stir in the blueberries.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin pan and bake for approximately 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in the pan for about 15 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe adapted from Namaste Foods.