If you’re looking for an easy no-bake dessert, look no further! A chocolate cookie crust, rich dairy chocolate, and fresh raspberries make this dessert both delicious and beautiful! This is a simple dairy free, gluten free treat to make for your next party.
Whatever the season, sometimes it’s hard to fit in time to bake. During the holidays, it can be hectic. And in the summer months, it can be too hot to bake a delicious dessert.
Whenever I can do a quick and easy no-bake dessert, that’s a win! And if it’s made of easy to find, allergy friendly ingredients – that’s even better.
If you’re feeling the stress of too many things to do and not enough time, this dessert is for you.
You can whip up these little chocolate raspberry pies in about 20 minutes, with just 5 or so minutes of active time.
- Allergy Friendly Cookies – The base of these chocolate raspberry pies is a simple crust made with cookie crumbs and vegan buttery spread. To keep these allergy friendly, I used Enjoy Life Crunchy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies. You can use any cookie that you like – chocolate sandwich cookies like K-Toos from Kinnikinnick would also work very well.
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Chips – I used Enjoy Life Dairy Free Dark Chocolate Chips. You can use any chocolate chips or chocolate bars that work for your dietary needs.
- Try chopped strawberries, dried fruits, or pumpkin seeds instead of raspberries if you prefer!
- You can use any type of cookie that works for your dietary needs. There are allergy friendly sugar cookies, gluten free graham crackers, vanilla wafers, chocolate sandwich cookies, and more options you could try.
- If you choose to do a vanilla cookie crust, feel free to try white chocolate chips instead of dark chocolate chips.
- If you want to leave the berries off of these tarts, another option would be to top them with a dollop of allergy friendly whipped cream or a swirl of sunbutter.
- Give the cookies a whirl in the food processor with the buttery spread, and press the crumbs into cupcake liners. Top with melted allergy friendly chocolate.
2. Place fresh raspberries on top of the melted chocolate. Put the tarts in the freezer for about 15 minutes so that the chocolate firms up.
3. Take them out of the freezer and give them a quick dusting of powdered sugar. Enjoy!
That’s all there is to it! A quick and easy dessert for you to enjoy this season. No fuss, no stress, just chocolate and raspberries. And a cookie crust. Does it get any better than that?
More Chocolate Desserts
- Dairy free chocolate pudding
- Gluten free chocolate cupcakes with berry icing
- Coconut oil chocolate with toasted coconut flakes
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
No-Bake Mini Chocolate Raspberry Pies.
- 12 Enjoy Life Crunchy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 6 Tablespoons vegan buttery spread
- 1 ½ cups dairy free chocolate chips
- 36 raspberries
- powdered sugar for dusting
Place the double chocolate chip cookies in a food processor and pulse until they become fine crumbs. Add the vegan buttery spread and pulse until the mixture holds together.
Line a muffin tin with parchment cupcake liners. Press the cookie crumb mixture into each liner.
Put the dairy free chocolate into a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for one minute. Stir, then microwave for 15 second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate is smooth and melted.
Spoon some chocolate into each cupcake liner. Press three berries into the chocolate.
Place the muffin tin in the freezer for about 15 minutes or until the chocolate is firm.
Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
You can make these ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator. They should keep for about 3 days. If you are making them more than one day in advance, you may want to wait to add the melted chocolate and berries until right before serving.
This post was originally published in February 2016.
Follow my Gluten Free Desserts board on Pinterest for even more inspiration!
Follow The Pretty Bee (Allergy Friendly Eats)’s board The BEST Gluten Free Desserts. on Pinterest.
Lisa @ Healthy Nibbles & Bits
These mini pies are perfect! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
When a recipe is no-bake, contains chocolate and is mini, you know its good! These little pies are perfection!
These are so cute, and they look yummy, too!
Brilliant! Can I be your new biggest fan???
Sarah @Whole and Heavenly Oven
These beautiful little pies are the best idea EVER! And no bake just makes it even better! I want to make these asap!
Gayle @ Pumpkin 'N Spice
How cute are these?! I love that they’re mini and no-bake. I think I could devour this entire batch!