Gluten free pepperoni pasta salad is a classic summer recipe! Brightly colored veggies, a flavorful vinaigrette dressing, and spicy pepperoni make this dish a real crowd pleaser.
With the warmer weather, it’s time to start thinking about easy, lighter meals. This pepperoni pasta salad is just right for a simple spring or summer dinner.
I love a good pasta salad. It’s easy to make pasta salads suitable for those with food allergies. If you need it to be gluten free, no problem! Use your favorite gluten free pasta.
Pepperoni pasta salad is one of my favorite summer meals. I like to make a huge batch of this and eat it for both lunch and dinner. It’s flavorful, filling, and refreshingly cool. We will be making this again soon!
Gluten Free Pasta
I’ve used different brands of gluten free noodles through the years, and I really haven’t had a lot of trouble with any of them! I love Jovial brand pasta. It holds its shape very well in a pasta salad.
Some other brands to check out are Delallo, Ancient Harvest, and Tinkyada.
Just make sure that you don’t overcook the gluten free pasta. It can cause the noodles to break down, and turn to mush, and no one wants that!
- gluten free pasta
- baby carrots
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Italian seasoning
- red pepper flakes
- Boil your gluten free pasta. Rinse and drain and set aside to cool.
- Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing.
- Add the dressing to the pasta, pepperoni, and vegetables. Toss to coat.
If you have a store-bought vinaigrette that you use that works for your dietary needs, go ahead and use it! I prefer to make my own vinaigrette because I have more control over the ingredients that I include.
- Add different vegetables – cucumber, cherry tomatoes, green beans, or peas would all work well.
- Add some fresh herbs to the top of the salad, like cilantro, basil, or chives.
- Leave the pepperoni out if you like!
- For more protein, try adding some chickpeas to this salad.
More Salad Recipes
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Gluten Free Pepperoni Pasta Salad.
- 10 ounces gluten free rotini or other pasta shape if desired
- 1 small onion chopped fine
- 1 ¼ cups baby carrots sliced
- 2 small zucchini chopped
- 1 yellow or red bell pepper diced
- 4 ounces nitrate free pepperoni cut into small pieces
- Boil the gluten free pasta according to package directions. When it is cooked, rinse it with cold water to cool it off.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a jar with a lid and shake well to combine.
- Place the pasta, onions, carrots, peppers, zucchini, and pepperoni in a large bowl. Pour the dressing on top.
- Mix together until everything is coated with dressing. Garnish with chives or other fresh herbs if you like. Enjoy!