This recipe for dairy free berry parfaits is just right for a simple summer dessert! This is a delicious and easy sweet treat that’s allergy friendly, and sure to be a favorite!
What kind of desserts do you crave in the hot summer months?
Or maybe you prefer something that features the fresh fruit of summer, something like these dairy free berry parfaits.
These no-bake dairy free parfaits are so easy to make! And the flavors are so perfect for summer. Cool, creamy Coco Whip, a buttery graham cracker crumble, and fresh, sweet berries.
How do you make dairy free berry parfaits?
The first step is to make a graham cracker crust in the food processor. Just combine your graham cracker crumbs with some vegan buttery spread to make a delicious crust.
Then you’ll layer the ingredients in glass jars. A layer of crumbs, some whipped topping, berries, and repeat until you get to the top of the jar. So easy!
What berries are best for this berry parfait recipe?
I used strawberries and blackberries, but you could use blueberries or raspberries as well.
Or if you would prefer peaches or cherries, that would also be delicious.
Are graham crackers allergy friendly?
There are several graham crackers out there that may work for your particular allergies. You should always read labels and call the company to make sure that brands are safe for your particular needs, but you may want to check out these options:
- Kinnikinnick Smoreables
- Enjoy Life Vanilla Honey Graham Cookies
- A recipe for gluten free graham crackers
If you make this recipe, or any of my other recipes, be sure to share it on Instagram and tag me @prettybeeblog! I love to see what you’re cooking up!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Dairy Free Berry Parfaits.
- 9 gluten free graham crackers
- 4 ½ Tablespoons vegan buttery spread
- 9 ounces So Delicious Coco Whip thawed
- 1 cup strawberries chopped
- 1 cup blackberries
- Place the graham crackers in a food processor, and process until they become fine crumbs.
- Add the vegan buttery spread and process until the mixture comes together.
- Spoon some of the graham cracker crust mixture into the bottom of six small Mason jars.
- Then add some Coco Whip, then some berries, and then repeat, until you fill each jar.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve. These are best eaten right after making them.