This chocolate strawberry smoothie is a delicious way to start your day, or a healthy dessert to share! Dairy free and made with simple ingredients, this smoothie is sure to please.
But occasionally, you might want a sweet treat that’s not too full of sugar, but still festive.
Something sweet, but full of healthy fruits and cocoa powder.
That’s where this chocolate strawberry smoothie comes in.
It’s a beautiful smoothie to make and share this Valentine’s Day. All you need are some frozen bananas, strawberries, non-dairy milk, and cocoa powder to make this chocolate strawberry smoothie. You can make it extra special by garnishing it with strawberries and dark chocolate.
This smoothie is dairy free, allergy friendly, and delicious for kids and adults. And you could just blend this all together, but I think it’s nice to do the two separate layers. It’s pretty, and festive, too!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie.
- Place two frozen bananas, the strawberries, and ¼ cup of non-dairy milk in a blender. Blend until smooth, adding more non-dairy milk if needed.
- Pour the strawberry smoothie into two glasses.
- Place the other two bananas, cocoa powder, ¼ cup non-dairy milk, and sunbutter into the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate smoothie into the glasses on top of the strawberry smoothie. Garnish with fresh strawberries and chocolate chunks.
This chocolate strawberry smoothie is:
- dairy free, refined sugar-free, and allergy friendly
- great for breakfast or a snack
- perfectly pink for Valentine’s Day
If you really want to go over the top, garnish this smoothie with whipped coconut cream and melted chocolate chips for a decadent dessert.
Enjoy! What smoothies are you making this winter?