If you’re looking for a quick summer dessert that won’t heat up the house, try these no-bake fruit tarts! A gluten free cookie crust, white chocolate, and sweet berries combine to make the perfect sweet treat.
Summer is just about here, and soon more and more delicious fruits will be in season. Peaches, strawberries, and blueberries are some of my favorite fruits that will be locally available here in Michigan.
I love to make easy summer desserts that don’t require many ingredients or too much time. Summer is the time to keep it simple! No-bake vegan cheesecake, cherry sorbet, and these mini fruit tarts are perfect treats to make when you want to stay cool.
These mini fruit tarts are super easy to make, and they’re free of all the top allergens. All you need are some cookie or graham cracker crumbs for the crust, vegan buttery spread, white or dark chocolate chips, and you favorite berries. That’s it!
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Chips – Enjoy Life makes semi-sweet chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips, and white chocolate chips. Use whatever flavor you like! The white chocolate chips plus blueberries and red strawberries made some very patriotic little tarts.
- Cookies or Graham Crackers – Enjoy Life Crunchy Sugar Cookies or Honey Graham Cookies are a great choice for crust on these tarts. You can also use gluten free graham crackers like S’moreables by Kinnikinnick.
- Vegan Butter – I used Earth Balance Soy Free Vegan Buttery Spread. You can probably use any vegan buttery spread that works for your dietary needs.
Step by Step Instructions
- Pulse the cookies or graham crackers into fine crumbs using a food processor. Add the melted vegan buttery spread and pulse to combine.
2. Press the cookie crumb mixture into cupcake liners.
3. Spoon melted dairy free chocolate chips on top of the crust.
4. Top each tart with blueberries and chopped strawberries, or the fruit of your choice. Chill in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes so the chocolate can firm up.
Store these tarts in the refrigerator. They should stay fresh for 2 days.
- If you don’t want to use fruit, you can leave these plain – just chocolate and cookie crumbs, or you could sprinkle some pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds on top.
- For a fun twist on s’mores, try sprinkling mini marshmallows on top of the melted chocolate.
More Gluten Free Desserts
Get all the allergy friendly recipes you need in my printed cookbook, Simply Delicious Allergy Friendly Recipes.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
No-Bake Mini Fruit Tarts (Gluten Free, Dairy Free).
A delicious cookie crust, dairy free chocolate, and sweet berries combine to make these cute little treats!
- 12 Enjoy Life Honey Vanilla Graham Crunchy Cookies or a different cookie of your choice – see notes
- 7 Tablespoons vegan buttery spread
- 1 ½ cups dairy free mini chocolate chips white chocolate or semi-sweet
- ⅓ cup strawberries finely chopped
- ⅓ cup blueberries
Put the vegan buttery spread in a bowl and microwave for about 30 seconds until melted. Set aside.
Put the gluten free cookies in a food processor and pulse until they become fine crumbs. Add the melted vegan buttery spread and pulse until the mixture comes together.
Line a muffin tin with parchment cupcake liners. Spoon some of the cookie crumb mixture into each liner. I used the bottom of a measuring cup to press the crust down.
Put the dairy free chocolate into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for one minute. Stir the chocolate, and if it isn't melted, microwave for 15 second intervals until fully melted. (If you use dairy free white chocolate, it may take less time to melt. Be careful – the white chocolate can burn easily).
Spoon some chocolate into each cupcake liner. Sprinkle the fruit on top of the melted chocolate.
Place the muffin tin in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes or until the chocolate is firm.
Store these tarts in the refrigerator. They are best when fresh, but are fine for up to 2 days.
You can use any crunchy cookie or graham cracker that suits your dietary needs. Some ideas: Enjoy Life Sugar Cookies, Kinnikinnick S’moreables or K-toos, Partake Brand Crunchy Cookies.