This pumpkin spice granola is really easy to whip up – it’s the perfect breakfast for fall!
Oh boy, do I have a granola recipe for you today!
Pumpkin spice granola. Why haven’t I made this before? It’s so good, and so easy, and is the perfect fall breakfast. I have been eating this with coconut milk in the morning, and Baby Bee is eating this by the handful, so between the two of us, this granola is disappearing very quickly.
This pumpkin spice granola is very easy to make, and your house will smell amazing while you’re baking it! It’s a variation on my favorite granola recipe – and the three main ingredients are the same: oats, maple syrup, and vegan buttery spread.
I just added some pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spices, and pumpkin seeds, and boom! This granola is ready for fall.
Make sure you get the pure pumpkin puree, and not the pie filling. We don’t want the added sugar and other ingredients. You can use coconut oil or regular butter in place of the vegan buttery spread if you prefer. If you can eat nuts, go ahead and add some! I love the pumpkin seeds in this granola, but nuts would also be good.
- 6 Tablespoons vegan buttery spread, melted
- 4 Tablespoons pure pumpkin puree
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- pinch of ground cloves
- pinch of salt
- 4 cups gluten free old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup pepitas
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the melted vegan butter spread, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, salt, and spices, Stir well.
- Add the old-fashioned oats and stir well, making sure the oats are evenly coated.
- Divide the mixture among the two baking sheets. Bake at 275 degrees for 45-55 minutes, stirring often.
- Sprinkle the pumpkin seeds on the granola for the last 10 minutes of baking.
- Let cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Have you gone into full pumpkin spice mode yet?
Latest posts by Kelly Roenicke (see all)
- Testing 3 Different Gluten Free Flour Brands in a Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. - September 26, 2016
- Toasted Coconut Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. - September 22, 2016
- Self Care for Food Allergy Moms – 5 Simple Tips. - September 21, 2016