This healthy dairy free smoothie is bursting with fresh citrus and mango flavor! It’s packed with vitamins, antioxidants, and fiber, and makes a great and quick breakfast!
How are you all doing after the time change? Am I the only one that is still a bit thrown off?
We’ve been going to bed later, because there’s still so much light (hooray!), and therefore getting up later. Which isn’t a huge deal – everyone is still getting the same amount of sleep. But for some reason every day feels like a weekend now, and I need a little boost to get moving in the morning!
This smoothie has been perfect. It’s a healthy combo of strawberries, mango, a clementine, and hemp seeds. The flavor is fresh and bright, and the fiber helps keep me full all morning long.
This easy smoothie has lots of vitamin C from the clementine, mango, and strawberries, and it also has a healthy dose of vitamin A from the mangos. These vitamins may help contribute to healthy skin, eyes, and heart, in addition to boosting the immune system. And it’s delicious! An easy way to get lots of vitamins in at the start of your day.
Mango Citrus Super Vitamin C Smoothie.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 clementine peeled and seeded
- 1 cup orange juice or water
- 1 Tablespoon hemp seed hearts
- Place the strawberries, mango, and clementine slices in the blender. Let sit for a few minutes so that it starts to thaw slightly.
- Add the hemp seed hearts and water or orange juice. Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Top with more hemp seeds or more clementine slices if desired. Serve immediately.