This roasted garlic curried cauliflower is full of flavor. Curry spices add a bit of savory heat, and roasting this veggie gives it wonderfully crispy, golden brown edges. This is the perfect way to enjoy cauliflower!
Do you like cauliflower? I used to think this veggie was a boring one. But then I started to roast it, and it’s so good!
I love plain roasted cauliflower (just olive oil and salt) – it’s one of our favorite side dishes. I love the way roasting it brings out the sweetness of the cauliflower.
But when you add garlic and curry spices? It’s so incredibly delicious.
You can make this as a side dish, or even as a snack! It’s so tasty, and it does not last long around here.
This recipe definitely has a kick from the curry powder…if you want it milder, just reduce the amount to suit your tastes. I would recommend reducing it somewhat for children. Or you could just make this seasoned cauliflower instead – it’s flavorful, but not at all spicy.
Give this easy side a try! I think you’ll enjoy it!
- Olive Oil – We usually use olive oil for roasting vegetables, but you could also use avocado oil if you prefer.
- Spices – Curry powder adds flavor and heat to this dish. Garam Masala is an Indian spice blend that isn’t as spicy, but adds a nice flavor to curry dishes. If you can’t find it in the store, it’s pretty simple to make your own Garam Masala blend.
- Garlic – Fresh garlic is the best choice for this recipe, but you could use refrigerated minced garlic if that’s what you have on hand.
Step by Step Instructions
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and place on a baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper. Coat them with a mixture of olive oil, garlic, and spices.
- Roast the cauliflower at 400 degrees, but then raise the heat to 425 for the last 15 minutes. That’s what gives it those nice crispy brown parts – those are the best!
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Store leftovers in the refrigerator. They should stay fresh for about 3 days.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Roasted Garlic Curried Cauliflower.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse the cauliflower and cut it up into florets. Place them on the baking sheet.
- Place the olive oil, minced garlic, curry powder, Garam Masala, and salt in a small bowl and whisk together.
- Pour the mixture over the cauliflower florets and use your hands to make sure they all get coated.
- Place the cauliflower on the baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes, then increase the heat to 425 degrees F and bake for 10-15 minutes more.
- Serve hot.