These chocolate chip oatmeal energy bites are perfect for a quick snack or breakfast! They’re no-bake, healthy, and delicious, plus free of the top 8 allergens!
Isn’t everything just more fun when it’s in miniature? Miniature poodles, doll houses, miniature golf…and even miniature food. Little bite-sized snacks and treats are just more fun, aren’t they?
I mean, I know that I personally love little food. Like appetizers at a fancy wedding? So fun! Give me all the mini quiche, and tiny toast with toppings, and especially the little petit fours and truffles.
And I know that when I am in a hurry, I often will reach for something small and snackable, which is where these oatmeal energy bites come in. These easy bites incorporate all of my favorite ingredients in convenient, no-bake, snackable form.
What’s so good about these chocolate chip oatmeal energy bites?
- they’re quick and easy to make
- they’re free of the top 8 food allergens
- you can store them in the refrigerator for up to a week
- they are delicious and filling
I think you’ll love these as much as we do! And if you don’t need them to be nut free, just substitute your favorite nut butter in place of the sunbutter.
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Energy Bites (Nut Free).
- 1 cup gluten free old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup gluten free cheerios
- 3/8 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup creamy sunbutter
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
Place the oats and Cheerios into a food processor and pulse until they are coarsely ground up.
Add the maple syrup and sunbutter, and pulse until a thick dough forms.
Stop the food processor and stir in the chocolate chips.
Use your hands to roll the dough into balls, and place them in a container with a lid.
Store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Latest posts by Kelly Roenicke (see all)
- Decadent Dairy Free Chocolate Pudding. - July 24, 2017
- Vegan KFC Copycat Coleslaw. - July 17, 2017
- First Birthday Smash Cake (Gluten Free, Allergy Friendly). - July 12, 2017