These chocolate chip oatmeal energy bites are perfect for a quick snack or breakfast! They’re no-bake, healthy, and delicious, plus free of the top 8 allergens!
Isn’t everything just more fun when it’s in miniature? Miniature poodles, doll houses, miniature golf…and even miniature food. Little bite-sized snacks and treats are just more fun, aren’t they?
I mean, I know that I personally love little food. Like appetizers at a fancy wedding? So fun! Give me all the mini quiche, and tiny toast with toppings, and especially the little petit fours and truffles.
And I know that when I am in a hurry, I often will reach for something small and snackable, which is where these oatmeal energy bites come in. These easy bites incorporate all of my favorite ingredients in convenient, no-bake, snackable form.
What’s so good about these chocolate chip oatmeal energy bites?
- they’re quick and easy to make
- they’re free of the top 8 food allergens
- you can store them in the refrigerator for up to a week
- they are delicious and filling
I think you’ll love these as much as we do! And if you don’t need them to be nut free, just substitute your favorite nut butter in place of the sunbutter.
- 1 cup gluten free old fashioned oats
- ¾ cup gluten free cheerios
- ⅜ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup creamy sunbutter
- ½ cup dairy free chocolate chips
- Place the oats and Cheerios into a food processor and pulse until they are coarsely ground up.
- Add the maple syrup and sunbutter, and pulse until a thick dough forms.
- Stop the food processor and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Use your hands to roll the dough into balls, and place them in a container with a lid.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.