Try a simple dairy free yogurt parfait to start your day! This simple breakfast is so delicious and satisfying. Layers of yogurt, fresh berries, and crispy granola make this vegan breakfast feel like a real treat!
When you have busy mornings, it can be hard to decide what to fix for breakfast. What can you make that’s allergy friendly and able to be made quickly?
I get into a little breakfast rut sometimes, and this simple yogurt parfait is a nice way to get out of it. I love to make my own granola, so I used my Buttery Coconut Granola for this yogurt parfait, but you can use any granola that you like.
There’s something so satisfying about this easy breakfast – creamy yogurt, sweet, juicy berries, and crispy, golden brown granola. Digging your spoon into those layers is a really satisfying and delicious way to start your morning.
Ingredients in a dairy free yogurt parfait:
- Dairy free yogurt – Since we are dairy free, I prefer to use SO Delicious Vanilla Coconut Milk Yogurt. Use any brand of yogurt that works for your dietary needs.
- Fresh berries – I used strawberries and blueberries.
- Granola – I used my homemade granola, but you can use any variety that you like!
Variations on this recipe:
- Use a different flavor of yogurt, like chocolate, strawberry, or peach.
- Try different fruits, like raspberries, pears, peaches, pineapple, or kiwi.
- Vary the flavor of granola – try chocolate chip granola or cranberry vanilla granola.
- Add chocolate chips, dried fruit, or sunflower seeds.
- Top this with a drizzle of maple syrup or a spoonful of sunbutter.
This easy parfait is a great breakfast, after school snack, or post workout snack! Have fun making this recipe yours with your own favorite ingredients!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Dairy Free Yogurt Parfait with Fruit.
These dairy free yogurt parfaits are a delightful way to start the morning! Crunchy granola and fresh fruit make these filling and delicious.
- 12 ounces non-dairy vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries diced
- 1 cup buttery coconut granola
Rinse the berries and cut the strawberries into small pieces.
Layer the yogurt, berries and granola in two mason jars or glasses. I started wtih yogurt, then berries, then granola, and I repeated this pattern.
Serve right away.
You can store these in the refrigerator for a day if needed, but they really are best when they are freshly made.
If you store them in the fridge, don't add the granola until you are ready to serve them, because it will get soggy.
This post was originally published in January 2015. It has been updated.