Make these perfectly seasoned roasted potatoes for a delicious side dish – simple, allergy friendly comfort food that everyone will love!
When the weather gets colder, we all start to crave more comfort food. Chilly temps and snowy days make us want to huddle up inside and eat cozy soups, casseroles, and carbs. Pasta, bread, and my favorite carb…potatoes.
If you’re avoiding gluten, then you probably eat a fair amount of potatoes already, since they’re naturally gluten free and can be prepared many ways. Mashed potatoes and baked potatoes are easy to make and everyone loves them.
But when you want a change, these roasted potatoes are the perfect solution! Yukon Gold potatoes are perfectly seasoned and roasted until golden and crisp on the outside. These are a family favorite – they go fast!
These easy and delicious seasoned roasted potatoes are gluten free and free of the top 8 allergens. If you can’t do garlic or onion, you can leave those spices out and increase the cumin and paprika. However you serve these, they’re sure to be a big hit!
- 6 large Yukon Gold Potatoes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons paprika
- 1¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ⅓ - ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper (this prevents sticking, but do keep an eye on it as this recipe is baked at a higher heat).
- Peel and dice the potatoes and place inside a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, combine the olive oil and spices and stir well.
- Pour the olive oil mixture over the potatoes and stir to coat.
- Spread the potatoes on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 35 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are tender inside and crispy outside, they are done. Season with more salt if desired.