Creamy, hearty, vegan overnight oats are spiced with cinnamon and topped with fresh peaches and pumpkin seeds. A healthy and tasty make ahead breakfast recipe!
Here we are…summer is ending soon. It’s that time of year when we start looking ahead to fall and all the wonderful things it brings…hot tea, blankets, pumpkin spice recipes, harvest, and Halloween.
But before we get into all that fun stuff, I’m still enjoying my summer produce. Namely Red Haven peaches from the farmer’s market. I’m really going to miss peaches when they disappear in a week or two. It’s so hard to get a peach that tastes even remotely good once summer is over.
And peaches make everything better…fruit salads, smoothies, and these vegan overnight oats.
These vegan overnight oats with peaches are the perfect make ahead breakfast recipe. It takes just five minutes to mix this up the night before, and then in the morning when you wake up, simply give it a stir and top with fresh peaches and pumpkin seeds. It’s such an easy way to start your day off on a healthy foot!
Now, you may have some questions about making overnight oats.
Can you make them without using dairy products? Do they really taste good? Do you have to heat overnight oatmeal?
You don’t need to use dairy products to make a good version of overnight oats. I used unsweetened coconut milk for this vegan overnight oatmeal recipe, but if you prefer a different type of non-dairy milk, use whatever you like. And yes, they do taste good, and I don’t like to heat this oatmeal up. However, if you prefer a warm bowl of oatmeal, you can certainly heat your overnight oats in the morning before you add your fruit toppings.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Dairy Free Overnight Oats with Peaches.
An easy recipe for vegan overnight oats with fresh peaches. Creamy, satisfying, and a delicious way to start your day.
- Place the gluten free oats, non-dairy milk, cinnamon, salt, and maple syrup in a glass jar. Stir well. Put the lid on and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, stir the oats. You can warm them in the microwave if desired. Top with peaches and pumpkin seeds and enjoy!
Tips for making the tastiest vegan overnight oats:
- use a non-dairy milk that you love (you don’t need to use a flavored variety with a lot of added sugar)
- make sure to let the oatmeal soak for at least 8 hours in the refrigerator for maximum creaminess
- top with whatever you like – add nuts, seeds, berries, or coconut