Creamy dairy free overnight oats are spiced with cinnamon and topped with fresh peaches and pumpkin seeds. A healthy and tasty make ahead breakfast recipe!
Here we are…summer is ending soon. It’s that time of year when we start looking ahead to fall and all the wonderful things it brings…hot tea, blankets, pumpkin spice everything, Halloween.
But before we get into all that fun stuff, I’m still enjoying summer produce. Namely Red Haven peaches from the farmer’s market. I’m really going to miss peaches when they disappear in a week or two. It’s so hard to get a peach that tastes even remotely good once summer is over. :(
These dairy free overnight oats are the perfect make ahead breakfast recipe. It takes just five minutes to mix this up the night before, and then in the morning you just wake up, give it a stir and top with fresh peaches and pumpkin seeds. It’s such an easy way to start your day off on a healthy foot!
I used unsweetened coconut milk for these dairy free overnight oats, but if you prefer a different type of non-dairy milk, use whatever you like.
- ½ cup certified gluten free old fashioned oats
- ⅓ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup non-dairy milk (I used So Delicious unsweetened coconut milk)
- pinch of salt
- ½ Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 fresh peach, pitted and diced
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- Place the gluten free oats, non-dairy milk, cinnamon, salt, and maple syrup in a glass jar. Stir well. Put the lid on and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, stir the oats. You can warm them in the microwave if desired. Top with peaches and pumpkin seeds and enjoy!
What summer produce are you going to miss?