For a classic comfort food, you can’t beat the versatility and flavor of potatoes. Check out these vegan potato recipes for all kinds of soups, side dishes, and main courses.
Potatoes are one of my favorite foods. They’re filling, delicious, and satisfying, and they can be prepared in so many different ways. You can make potatoes a part of each meal of the day if you like – breakfast potatoes, a baked potato for lunch, and a comforting casserole or curry for dinner.
If you’re vegan or dairy free, there’s no reason not to enjoy all your favorite comforting potato dishes. From mashed potatoes to potatoes au gratin, to warm and delicious soups, this collection of recipes has it all!
If you’re new to a dairy free diet, or need help finding the right ingredients for your vegan comfort food, take a look at my guide to dairy substitutes.
You can also search and filter all of my recipes by allergen on this page. Just choose the allergens you need to avoid and the page will populate with recipes that exclude those allergens.
1. Dairy Free Mashed Potatoes
2. Classic Oven Roasted French Fries
3. Cheesy Garlic Roasted Potatoes
4. Best Vegan Scalloped Potatoes
5. Sweet Potato Casserole – No Dairy, No Nuts
6. Roasted Sweet Potatoes
7. White Bean Potato Soup with Lemon and Dill
8. Mayo Free Potato Salad
9. Easy Lentil Potato Curry (Vegan, Gluten Free)
10. Curry Potato Stuffed Mushrooms
11. Dill Pickle Potato Salad
12. Vegan Au Gratin Potatoes
13. Seasoned Roasted Potatoes
14. Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Wild Rice Soup
15. Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
16. Creamy Kale Mashed Potatoes
17. Classic Vegan Potato Salad
18. Vegan Shepherd’s Pie
19. Lemon Roasted Potatoes
20. Gluten Free Cheesy Potatoes
21. Southwest Sweet Potato Noodles
22. Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Quinoa Chili
23. Roasted Potato Salad with Asparagus
24. Roasted Sweet Potato and Bean Quesadillas
I hope these recipes find their way onto your table. There’s no need to miss out on flavorful, amazing food even if you have to eliminate some ingredients.